Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Andrews-Murphy Airport (KRHP)
Lat: 35.19°N Lon: 83.86°W Elev: 1699ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67. West northwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. West northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow showers likely. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Macon County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE