Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 12 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint68°F (20°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
Frederick Municipal Airport (KFDR)
Lat: 34.35 Lon: -98.98 Elev: 1237ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 91. Southeast wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 71. Southeast wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. South southeast wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South southeast wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97. South wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 73.
- Saturday Mostly sunny and hot, with a high near 97.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 74.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 96.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 72.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 96.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.
- Tuesday Sunny and hot, with a high near 97.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tillman County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE