Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1012.4 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Frenchville, Northern Aroostook Regional Airport (KFVE)
Lat: 47.29 Lon: -68.32 Elev: 1014ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 23. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -8. West wind around 11 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -6. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Monday Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 21. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 16.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -4.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy and cold, with a high near 7.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwest Aroostook, ME
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE