Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Overcast and Breezy
- Wind SpeedS 23 G 29 mph
- Barometer29.79 in (1008.1 mb)
- Dewpoint49°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rogers Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting Sys (KROG)
Lat: 36.38 Lon: -94.11 Elev: 1362ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Cloudy, with a high near 62. South wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 50. West wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A chance of rain, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Low around 34. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 49. Light south wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Rain showers before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 34. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 34. West wind around 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 42. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Benton County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE