Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 13 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1025.7 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown, Sussex County Airport (KGED)
Lat: 38.7 Lon: -75.36 Elev: 52ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 41. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 26. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the evening.
- Saturday A chance of snow before 10am, then rain. High near 46. East wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 36. East wind 8 to 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Sussex, DE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE