Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.1 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Georgetown, Sussex County Airport (KGED)
Lat: 38.7°N Lon: 75.36°W Elev: 52ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Inland Sussex, DE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE