Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.73 in (1006.6 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Paducah, Barkley Regional Airport (KPAH)
Lat: 37.07°N Lon: 88.77°W Elev: 407ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 72. South southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 36 by 5pm. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. South southwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. North wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. North wind around 9 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marshall County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE