Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
- Wind SpeedS 15 G 20 mph
- Barometer29.77 in
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Granbury Municipal Airport (KGDJ)
Lat: 32.44 Lon: -97.82 Elev: 778ft.
Glen Rose TX
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Showers and thunderstorms, mainly after midnight. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Low around 45. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Some of the storms could produce heavy rain. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. North wind around 5 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Somervell County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE