Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 17 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01°N Lon: 112.53°W Elev: 4865ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 22 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. North wind 16 to 21 mph becoming east 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 26. East southeast wind around 9 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. North northeast wind 8 to 10 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE