Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01 Lon: -112.53 Elev: 4865ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 83. Breezy, with a southwest wind 16 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 42. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 15 to 25 mph decreasing to 5 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 87. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming south southwest 16 to 21 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 43. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 87. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 88.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE