Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.3 mb)
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Glens Falls, Warren County Airport (KGFL)
Lat: 43.36 Lon: -73.62 Elev: 321ft.
Glens Falls NY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Light north wind.
- Tuesday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Sunday Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Monday Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Warren, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE