Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 mph
- Barometer30.26 in (1024.4 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Beverly Municipal Airport (KBVY)
Lat: 42.59 Lon: -70.92 Elev: 112ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 27. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 20 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 11 to 18 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Breezy, with a west wind 20 to 23 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Saturday A chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Northeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 25. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow, mainly before 1pm. High near 38. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Essex, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE