Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1017.2 mb)
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manchester Airport (KMHT)
Lat: 42.94 Lon: -71.43 Elev: 225ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western And Central Hillsborough, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE