Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer29.63 in (1005.1 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manchester Airport (KMHT)
Lat: 42.94°N Lon: 71.43°W Elev: 225ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly after 4pm. Patchy fog after 1pm. High near 40. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain or freezing rain before 11pm, then freezing rain and sleet between 11pm and 3am, then snow after 3am. Patchy fog between 9pm and 2am. Low around 12. North wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Thursday Snow showers, mainly before 1pm. High near 16. Wind chill values as low as -6. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -10. Northwest wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western And Central Hillsborough, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE