Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04 Lon: -105.23 Elev: 5288ft.
Gold Hill CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a temperature rising to near 37 by noon, then falling to around 24 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Wind chill values as low as zero. West wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 17 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE