Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer28.34 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
CW5972 Goldendale (C5972)
Lat: 45.80383°N Lon: 120.81533°W Elev: 1726ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 10am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 45. Light west wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 8 to 15 mph becoming northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Simcoe Highlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE