Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Read More... Humidity96% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.20 in (1022.8 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Spirit Of St. Louis Airport (KSUS)
Lat: 38.66°N Lon: 90.63°W Elev: 462ft.
4 Miles NNW Mapaville MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 65. South wind 3 to 6 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 75. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.