Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedNW 13 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.5 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Seymour-Johnson Air Force Base (KGSB)
Lat: 35.34 Lon: -77.97 Elev: 82ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain likely, mainly before 4pm. Partly sunny, with a steady temperature around 44. North wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE