Nor'easter to continue impacting Northeast through Thanksgiving
A nor'easter making its way up the East Coast will bring widespread precipitation from Florida to Maine on Wednesday into Thursday, which could significantly impact Thanksgiving travel across the region. Rain is expected closer to the coast, with snow falling inland and at higher elevations, especially across the central Appalachians, Northeast and New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity72% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.14 in (1021.4 mb) Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Muskegon County Airport (KMKG)
Lat: 43.18°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 625ft.
Grand Haven MI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow after 7pm. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Thanksgiving Day Snow. High near 31. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Friday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 32. South wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Sunday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Sunday Night A slight chance of snow and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Tuesday Night A chance of freezing rain and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.