Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer29.76 in (1008.4 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Muskegon County Airport (KMKG)
Lat: 43.18°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 625ft.
Grand Haven MI
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Steady temperature around 31. North northeast wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly before 8am. Temperature falling to around 18 by 5pm. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -3. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Wind chill values as low as -1. Breezy, with a light southwest wind becoming south southwest 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. South southwest wind around 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 2am, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ottawa County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE