Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1004.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Muskegon County Airport (KMKG)
Lat: 43.18°N Lon: 86.27°W Elev: 625ft.
Grand Haven MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain between 11am and 2pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow before 8pm, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 20 by 1pm. Blustery, with a north wind 24 to 26 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -4. North wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming south southwest 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ottawa County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE