Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in (1034.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Grand Junction Regional Airport (KGJT)
Lat: 39.13389 Lon: -108.53861 Elev: 4859ft.
Grand Junction CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around -3. Calm wind.
- Friday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Calm wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. North wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 25. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE