Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity77% Wind SpeedS 14 mph Barometer30.27 in (1025.7 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
The Bay of Grand Marais (KGNA)
Lat: 47.75°N Lon: 90.34°W Elev: 610ft.
Grand Portage MN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 47. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 50. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of showers before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Monday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.