Arctic air to drop temperatures across the northern Plain and northern Rockies; will bring snow to the Intermountain West
An arctic front is forecast to plunge through the northern Plains and northern Rockies on Saturday bringing a drastic drop in temperatures across these areas with a burst of snow over much of the Intermountain Region. Arctic air will also filter into the Pacific Northwest bringing with it snow showers and subfreezing low temperatures.
Read More... Humidity49% Wind SpeedS 7 mph Barometer30.06 in (1018.0 mb) Dewpoint26°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Paducah, Barkley Regional Airport (KPAH)
Lat: 37.07°N Lon: 88.77°W Elev: 407ft.
Grand Rivers KY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 40. South wind around 11 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 59. South southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 57. South southwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Sunday A 30 percent chance of light rain. Cloudy, with a high near 63. South southwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38. South southwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. North wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night A slight chance of freezing rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. North northeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind around 7 mph becoming east southeast in the evening. Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. South wind around 8 mph. Thursday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West southwest wind around 8 mph. Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. West southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.