Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 16 mph
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Great Bend Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KGBD)
Lat: 38.34°N Lon: 98.86°W Elev: 1886ft.
Great Bend KS
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow likely, mainly before 10am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64. South southwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75. West wind 7 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barton County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE