Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 9 MPH
- Barometer29.79 in (1009.3 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Great Falls, Great Falls International Airport (KGTF)
Lat: 47.47333°N Lon: 111.38222°W Elev: 3675ft.
10 Miles NNE Sun Prairie MT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain before noon, then rain and snow. High near 42. Light and variable wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 26. North wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascade County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE