Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Central Plains and Upper Midwest
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday across extreme northeastern Colorado, much of Nebraska, Iowa and Minnesota, western Wisconsin and the eastern Dakotas. Large hail and damaging winds are the main threats, though a few tornadoes are possible, especially across parts of western Minnesota and the eastern Dakotas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1024.6 mb)
- Dewpoint60°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Washington-Dulles International Airport (KIAD)
Lat: 38.96 Lon: -77.45 Elev: 290ft.
Great Falls VA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 82. South wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 59. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87. Light south wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Fairfax County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE