Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedW 10 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278°N Lon: 110.88°W Elev: 7120ft.
Green Valley AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Southeast wind 8 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 7 to 12 mph becoming west southwest 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind 6 to 16 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE