Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedW 9 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 31.675278 Lon: -110.8800 Elev: 7120ft.
Green Valley AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tucson Metro Area including Tucson/Green Valley/Marana/Vail, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE