Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.77 in (1008.2 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Terre Haute International Airport (KHUF)
Lat: 39.46°N Lon: 87.3°W Elev: 575ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 32. Northeast wind 7 to 14 mph becoming southeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Snow likely, mainly before 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Putnam County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE