Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedSW 17 G 24 mph
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.8 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Terre Haute International Airport (KHUF)
Lat: 39.46 Lon: -87.3 Elev: 575ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 22. Breezy, with a west wind 17 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. West wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. South wind 8 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -8. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 19. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Putnam County, IN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE