Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jaffrey Municipal-Silver Ranch Airport (KAFN)
Lat: 42.8 Lon: -72 Elev: 1040ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 73. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western And Central Hillsborough, NH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE