Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pitt-Greenville Airport (KPGV)
Lat: 35.63°N Lon: 77.4°W Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 4am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly between 7am and 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pitt County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE