Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedN 12 mph
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Pitt-Greenville Airport (KPGV)
Lat: 35.63 Lon: -77.4 Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 21. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Saturday Rain, mainly after 9am. High near 58. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pitt County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE