Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pitt-Greenville Airport (KPGV)
Lat: 35.63 Lon: -77.4 Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Saturday Showers, mainly after 11am. High near 58. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers. Low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pitt County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE