Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 7 mph
- Barometer29.92 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pitt-Greenville Airport (KPGV)
Lat: 35.63°N Lon: 77.4°W Elev: 26ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 76. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 5 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Pitt County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE