Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 15 mph
- Barometer29.81 in (1009.6 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Cox Dayton International Airport (KDAY)
Lat: 39.91°N Lon: 84.2°W Elev: 1027ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind 7 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 30. Light northeast wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain and snow, becoming all snow after noon. High near 32. Breezy, with a north wind 17 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Darke County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE