Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 8 mph
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Greenville / Majors (KGVT)
Lat: 33.08 Lon: -96.07 Elev: 535ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 41 by 2am. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. North northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hunt County, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE