Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1011.3 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
White Plains, Westchester County Airport (KHPN)
Lat: 41.08 Lon: -73.72 Elev: 400ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of showers, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. North wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. East wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 57. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Fairfield, CT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE