Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
San Luis Harbor (OX1SL)
Lat: 35.16778 Lon: -120.75333 Elev: 20ft.
Pismo Beach CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tonight Rain after 10pm. Low around 41. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 55. Breezy, with a south southwest wind around 20 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Luis Obispo County Central Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE