Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.35°N Lon: 78.43°W Elev: 410ft.
Hampden Sydney VA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light south wind becoming southwest 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Light south wind.
- Wednesday A chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince Edward County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE