Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
- Wind SpeedS 8 mph
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 37.35 Lon: -78.43 Elev: 410ft.
Hampden Sydney VA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. Southwest wind 6 to 16 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. South wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Sunday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 76. South wind 14 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince Edward County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE