Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 15 mph
- Barometer29.80 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
DeKalb Taylor Municipal Airport (KDKB)
Lat: 41.93°N Lon: 88.72°W Elev: 915ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. West southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of rain after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain before 8pm, then a chance of rain and snow between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of snow after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kane County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE