Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 5 mph
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Hannibal Regional Airport (KHAE)
Lat: 39.73 Lon: -91.44 Elev: 769ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Freezing drizzle before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 31. Southwest wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 16. Southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE