Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer29.72 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hannibal Regional Airport (KHAE)
Lat: 39.73°N Lon: 91.44°W Elev: 769ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind around 8 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Occasional rain and snow, becoming all snow after 4am. Low around 30. Blustery, with a north wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Marion County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE