Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
SOMES BAR (SMBC1)
Lat: 41.390267 Lon: -123.492589 Elev: 915ft.
Happy Camp CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Isolated showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Patchy freezing fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 32. East southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 48. East southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light east wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Light east wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE