Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
SOMES BAR (SMBC1)
Lat: 41.390267°N Lon: 123.492589°W Elev: 915ft.
Happy Camp CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Siskiyou County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE