Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity90% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.30 in Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Harrisburg-Raleigh Airport (KHSB)
Lat: 37.81°N Lon: 88.54°W Elev: 387ft.
Harrisburg IL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 29. Calm wind. Sunday Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 53. South wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Monday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night Rain likely before midnight, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind 11 to 14 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West southwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. South wind 9 to 11 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 7 mph.