Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.6 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Harrisburg, Capital City Airport (KCXY)
Lat: 40.23°N Lon: 76.85°W Elev: 348ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain before 1am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dauphin County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE