Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1005.2 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71°N Lon: 74.17°W Elev: 10ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 40. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 58. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 18. Blustery, with a south wind 7 to 12 mph becoming northwest 20 to 25 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as zero. Windy, with a northwest wind 26 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Blustery, with a west wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hudson County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE