Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer29.86 in (1011.4 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chatham Municipal Airport (KCQX)
Lat: 41.7°N Lon: 69.99°W Elev: 62ft.
Harwich Center MA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of snow showers between 7am and noon. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Light southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 4am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barnstable County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE