Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNE 12 G 21 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1011.6 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Chatham Municipal Airport (KCQX)
Lat: 41.7 Lon: -69.99 Elev: 62ft.
Harwich Center MA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of showers, mainly before 8am. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 70. Breezy, with a north wind 14 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 52. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 7 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barnstable County, MA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE