Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.19 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Kalamazoo / Battle Creek International (KAZO)
Lat: 42.24°N Lon: 85.55°W Elev: 896ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Southwest wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 33. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 17 to 21 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. West southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow before 8pm, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barry County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE