Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 16 mph
- Barometer29.80 in (1010.0 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Kalamazoo / Battle Creek International (KAZO)
Lat: 42.24°N Lon: 85.55°W Elev: 896ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -6. North wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light north northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 25. Wind chill values as low as -5. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 30 by 5am. South southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 42. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Barry County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE