Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.46 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Coeur d'Alene, Coeur d'Alene Air Terminal (KCOE)
Lat: 47.76667°N Lon: 116.81667°W Elev: 2320ft.
Hayden Lake ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Light southeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 50. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind around 5 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Friday Showers likely, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coeur d'Alene Area, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE