Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 21 MPH
- Barometer29.81 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Boulder City Municipal Airport (KBVU)
Lat: 35.9475 Lon: -114.8611 Elev: 2200ft.
6 Miles WNW Boulder City NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a south southwest wind around 26 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 25. North wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37. North wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE