Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedN 17 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boulder City Municipal Airport (KBVU)
Lat: 35.9475°N Lon: 114.8611°W Elev: 2200ft.
6 Miles WNW Boulder City NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. North wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Light northwest wind becoming north 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE