Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.58 in (1001.6 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cahokia / St. Louis, St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS)
Lat: 38.58 Lon: -90.15 Elev: 413ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of drizzle before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Occasional snow and sleet, mainly after 3pm. High near 34. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night Occasional snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 18. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Occasional snow. High near 24. North wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. North wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 22.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE