Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.04 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cahokia / St. Louis, St. Louis Downtown Airport (KCPS)
Lat: 38.58°N Lon: 90.15°W Elev: 413ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Rain likely after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Light northwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain, mixing with snow after 7pm, then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE