Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.74 in (1007.1 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1°N Lon: 84.42°W Elev: 490ft.
Highland Heights KY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain before 2am, then a chance of rain and thunderstorms between 2am and 3am, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Rain before 1pm, then rain and snow likely between 1pm and 3pm, then a chance of snow after 3pm. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature falling to around 32 by 5pm. Breezy, with a southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming northwest 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Campbell County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE