Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1 Lon: -84.42 Elev: 490ft.
Highland Heights KY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain likely before midnight, then rain or freezing rain between midnight and 4am, then freezing rain and sleet after 4am. Low around 30. North wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Freezing rain and sleet before noon, then snow and sleet between noon and 1pm, then snow after 1pm. The freezing rain and snow could be heavy at times. High near 33. North wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of 0.1 to 0.3 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly before 2am. Low around 16. North wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. North wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Northeast wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Snow before 3pm, then snow and sleet between 3pm and 4pm, then freezing rain and sleet after 4pm. High near 32. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Rain or freezing rain, mainly before 3am. Low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Campbell County, KY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE