Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.18 Lon: -74.13 Elev: 85ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 37. Northwest wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A chance of snow, mainly before 7pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Increasing clouds, with a high near 32. West wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Monmouth, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE