Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1012.3 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Islip, Long Island Mac Arthur Airport (KISP)
Lat: 40.8 Lon: -73.1 Elev: 84ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 55. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 55. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 79.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Suffolk, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE