Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
MIDDLE MTN (MMRO3)
Lat: 45.579444°N Lon: 121.596944°W Elev: 2544ft.
3 Miles NE Dee OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind.
- Tonight Areas of frost after 2am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Areas of frost before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Hood River Valley, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE