Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1018.0 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Custer County Airport (KCUT)
Lat: 43.73°N Lon: 103.62°W Elev: 5600ft.
Hot Springs SD
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. West wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 11pm, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Tuesday Rain and snow likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Foot Hills, SD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE